Personal Injury Lawyers serving the Bangor Community
Bangor, Maine, the state’s third most populated city, is home to Lowry & Associates Injury Attorneys. In fact, Bangor is the hometown of lead attorney James C. Beardsley who previously lived on Broadway for 15 years. The personal injury lawyers at Lowry & Associates serve the Bangor community with compassion and selflessness, because we understand what you’re going through. We are advocates of fighting for the rights of our clients, and believe every client that has suffered an injury should have a chance to receive the compensation they deserve.
Have you or someone you love been injured due to someone else’s careless actions? An unexpected injury can cause worry and constant stress over how bills are going to be paid. The pain and suffering, emotional distress, lost wages, and a lot of medical bills, are part of what many injury victims experience. Accidents happen and are always unexpected. Dealing with an injury can be overwhelming, especially when you don’t know what your future might entail.
Thankfully, the attorneys at Lowry & Associates make up a supportive and compassionate team that is here to help you with your case. You may be fearful about what your life will look like after an injury, but let us help you. Your case is important to us, and we want you to know that our lawyers are here to assist you in any way possible.
Injury Cases We Handle
At Lowry & Associates, we handle a wide variety of injury cases. According to the United States Department of Labor in 2016, “5,190 workers were killed on the job.” There are various injuries that occur and listed below are some of the cases we accept:
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Product Liability
If you have been injured in an accident, it is possible to receive a settlement for your losses. The lawyers at our firm have recovered money for thousands of people. Let us help you recover compensation for the suffering you’ve endured.
What Should I Do After an Injury?
After an accident, you might be uncertain about what to do next. Whether you have been injured on the job or in a car accident, it’s important that you follow certain steps to increase your chance of gaining compensation for your injury.
- Report the accident immediately after it happens. When people wait to report an injury, it decreases the chances of gaining compensation in the future. Even if your injury is minor, it’s important that you report it anyway.
- Seek medical attention. In some cases, people wait to see medical personnel, because they were unable to afford it or thought their injury was not severe enough to see a doctor. If you have been injured, it’s best to seek medical attention than simply telling yourself that you’re okay.
- Request a copy of your medical records. If you have been injured in an accident and choose to seek medical attention, it’s important to ask for a personal copy of the medical records. Having a copy of your records can help our lawyers obtain the settlement you deserve.
- Don’t speak with any insurance company until you have one of our attorneys by your side. Insurance companies look out for themselves and not the interests of the person suffering the injury. Your responses may be used against you in your case, and could possibly hinder any potential money you might receive.
- Call our lawyers at Lowry & Associates. We have the knowledge and experience to handle your case, and have helped countless people with personal injuries. We know how to fight for you.
- Relax and take a deep breath. Once you have contacted our firm and choose us to help you with your case, you will be in good hands. The stress that comes from suffering an injury is challenging enough. We can help take some of that stress off your shoulders.
Why You Need a Bangor Attorney on Your Side
Our legal team at Lowry & Associates understand the specific laws regarding personal injuries. We know how insurance companies can manipulate you into settling for a lesser settlement than you deserve. Our attorneys are knowledgeable on what type of questions to ask, and the rights you have as an individual. We’re familiar with the approach insurance companies take, and with our experience in personal injuries, we know how to fire back. Don’t allow insurance companies to intimidate you, let our lawyers handle your case instead.
We have been specialized in personal injury matters for more than 30 years, and we will use our vast resources and skills to ensure you gain the compensation you deserve. Our lawyers know that you might be unaware of certain laws surrounding compensation. That’s why we are here to help you step by step. We can answer any questions you may have, and keep you informed throughout your case. You can call our office any time to inquire about your claim, or ask questions that may arise.
Contact Our Injury Attorneys in Bangor
Suffering an injury is stressful enough, so we don’t want to create more stress by adding a financial burden. Our lawyers at Lowry & Associates will not charge any fees without first achieving successful results for your case. You have enough to handle after an injury, and we want you to focus solely on recovery and getting your life back to normal. While you are healing, we are fighting for you. We will keep you posted on the progress of your case, and are willing to answer any questions you may have. Whether it’s a structured settlement or a lump-sum, you deserve to receive compensation for your injuries.
If you or someone you know has been injured because of someone else’s negligence, it’s time you let our personal injury lawyers fight for you. We take pride in treating our clients like family, and we believe in giving every case the attention it deserves. Contact Lowry & Associates at our Bangor location at (207) 942-3301. Our firm offers 24/7 FREE consultations. Call us today.