Your Portland, Maine Personal Injury Lawyers
Portland, Maine, is considered the most populated city in Maine, with a population of over 67,000 people. It’s home of the Lowry & Associates Injury Attorneys who continuously serve the community with compassion and respect to every person that enters our office. Have you or someone you know been injured due to someone else’s careless actions? We understand that personal injuries are sensitive cases because they deal with the well-being of an individual. We know an injury can take a drastic toll on an individual and their family. That’s why we want you to feel safe and secure when you meet with our attorneys. Our team of personal injury lawyers knows exactly what you are experiencing.
We have committed ourselves to treat each client like family. When you meet with one of our lawyers, you will have our attention, and we want you to ask the many questions that are most likely flooding your mind. Every question you have is important to us because we want you to understand how we are handling your case. You have numerous concerns, and you are seeking answers. We also know that the medical expenses, lost wages, and uncertainty after an injury can create constant fear, but the attorneys at Lowry & Associates are here to help you through every step of your personal injury case.
Injury Cases Our Portland Office Handles
At Lowry & Associates, we believe our clients should receive compensation for their suffering. No one deserves to be injured at the hands of another without being compensated for their losses. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), there were “ 30.8 million emergency department visits for unintentional injuries.” Our experienced lawyers handle various types of unintentional injury cases. Although these are many of the cases we typically handle, we don’t limit ourselves to these areas alone:
- Wrongful Death
- Tripping Accidents
- Road Traffic Accidents
- Bus Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Skiing and Snowboarding Accidents
- Product Liability
- Work Accidents
If you’re a victim of an accident, you could potentially receive a settlement for your injury. Our attorneys have helped thousands of clients receive compensation for their injury. No matter how major or minor your injury may seem, allow us to evaluate your case to help determine if you need to take legal action.
What Should I do if I’ve Experienced an Injury?
After an accident, you might be uncertain about the proper steps you need to take after your injury. Accidents do occur, and whether it was an injury on the job or you’ve experienced the passing of a loved one that could have been prevented, follow the steps below to find out if you’re entitled to compensation.
- Report your injury as soon as you can after the accident. If you or someone you love waits to report an injury, it can decrease your chances of receiving compensation.
- Seek medical attention after your accident. In some cases, people assume their injury was not severe and decide to forgo examination by a medical professional. It’s in your best interest to check with a doctor to ensure no serious injuries were sustained.
- Ask for a copy of your medical records. If you have been injured in an accident or on the job, your medical records are an important factor in obtaining the settlement you deserve.
- If an insurance company tries to contact you in regards to your accident, it’s imperative that you don’t answer any of the questions they may ask, unless one of our lawyers are with you. If you choose to answer an insurance company without one of our lawyers’ guidance, your responses could be used against you when you try to receive compensation for your injury. Our attorneys have your best interests at heart, unlike many insurance companies that try to look out for themselves instead of the individual that was injured.
- Call our personal injury lawyers at Lowry & Associates. We are knowledgeable about the laws surrounding injuries and know how to approach insurance companies.
What to Expect from our Accident Lawyers
Our attorneys at Lowry & Associates know how challenging it can be to experience an injury, and we want to help you. We have been serving the people of Maine since 1971, and continue to help those who have suffered an injury. When you meet with a lawyer at Lowry & Associates you can expect:
- Attorneys who are knowledgeable and experienced in injury cases.
- A lawyer that has a genuine concern for every client that walks through our doors. We care about every client, and your case is our priority.
- Assistance in receiving the settlement you deserve. The bills are most likely building up, and there could be more bills to come with your injury. We want to help you receive compensation to cover those bills.
- Answers to any questions you may have.
- Constant communication to keep you up to date on the progress of your case.
- A strong focus on your case. We want our clients to focus on their recovery.
- Representation by a lawyer who is ready to fight for you. You deserve to be represented by an attorney who is not just experienced, but willing to fight for your compensation.
Contact our Attorneys Today
Our legal team at Lowry & Associates is ready to serve you. Our law firm believes every client is a top priority and every client is handled with understanding. We understand the stress and worry you may be experiencing, and we want to help relieve some of the burdens. That’s why we do not charge any of our clients fees unless we win successful results for your case.
Our lawyers are dedicated and prepared to review your case. If you or someone you love has experienced an injury because of someone else’s negligence, please contact our office in Portland at (207) 222-2222. We offer free consultations, 24/7. Don’t hesitate to call us today. We are ready to help you recover from your injury and get back to life as quickly as possible.